Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Frightfully Fun Halloween Card

It’s time for a little Halloween fun! 👻🦇🎃 This frightfully cute card was inspired by the online samples page for the Frightfully Fun Suite Collection.

The card begins with a Basic Black cardstock card base. I added a tilted, angled panel of Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper, which gives the card a playful, slightly spooky look.

The focal panel is Basic White cardstock, stamped with images from the Oh My Fright stamp set using Basic Black Hybrid ink. I colored the adorable Halloween images with Stampin’ Blends, bringing the flying kitty, friendly ghost, and mischievous black cat to life. A little splattering of Basic Black ink, applied with a Water Painter, tapped on a bone folder, adds some fun Halloween speckles to the background.

The “BOO to you” sentiment from the Oh My Fright stamp set was stamped directly onto the card front using Pumpkin Pie ink. To add even more Halloween personality, I scattered Adhesive-Backed Bats, Ghosts & Dots across the card.

For a touch of sparkle and a pop of orange, I colored Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels with a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend before adding them to the card front. I love how these little orange accents complement the Pumpkin Pie sentiment and the orange band on the witch hat!

A Fun Surprise Inside

The inside of the card continues the Halloween theme. A Pumpkin Pie cardstock panel is layered with Basic White cardstock, where I stamped the sentiment and cloud of bats from the Oh My Fright stamp set in Basic Black Hybrid ink. A strip of Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper along the bottom ties the inside beautifully to the card front.

I love how this card combines spooky Halloween images with a fun, cheerful color palette. The cute characters, flying bats, pops of Pumpkin Pie, and little touches of sparkle make this card more frightfully fun than frightfully scary! 

Happy Halloween crafting!

Click here to Join my Team!

While you are here, check out the links below, to see all of the fun and exciting things happening with Stampin' Up!

Two New Kits!
Introducing the Stampin' Hot Foil System and the Metallic Magic Craft Class!

Add shimmering details to your projects with all new coordinating dies, stamps, and decorative masks from the Stampin’ Hot Foil Line.

Pretty Poinsettia Craft Class!

New Craft Class Advent-ures in Christmas!
12 Days of Creativity Advent Calendar

September Product of the Month

If you love paper crafting and are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd love to help! Shop through my Online Store to earn Stampin' Rewards for free and discounted products.

And if you're as passionate about crafting as I am, why not join my Stampin' Up! team? As a demonstrator, you'll get early access to the newest products and catalogs, enjoy exclusive discounts, earn a commission, and become part of an amazing global crafting community.

When you sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you also receive the New Demonstrator Welcome Box!


If this sounds exciting to you, let's chat!
Happy crafting! ✂️💖


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment