Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Place Holders

Just in time for Christmas!

I made these placeholders for the Long Term Care Unit Christmas luncheon at the hospital that I work at.

These were made using a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Basic White Thick Cardstock base that was scored at 2 3/4".

The next panel is Cherry Cobbler cardstock that has been cut to 3 5/8" x 2 1/2".

The top panel is Basic White and it has been cut using one of the rectangular Stitched So Sweetly dies.

The holly was made using a Green Foil Sheet that had an Adhesive Sheet adhered to the back of the sheet and was punched out using the Holly Border punch.

The berries are Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards and have been inspired to try some of my ideas on your own.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment