Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Whimsical Tree - Day 1

This card was made using the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper(DSP) and begins Day One of a Whimsical Series using this beautiful DSP.
When I first saw the Whimsy & Wonder Suite, I was not very interested in it, but decided to go ahead and order it anyway, I am so glad that I did.

The card is built on a Misty Moonlight card base.  The panels are random sizes of scrap / leftover DSP from other projects that have been mounted on Misty Moonlight cardstock that has been cut 1/8" bigger than the scrap.

The sentiment is from the For Unto Us stamp set and has been heat embossed using Silver Embossing Powder.

The Basic White inside panel has been embossing using the largest of the Stitched with Whimsy dies.

The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Whimsical Trees stamp set and has been stamped in Misty Moonlight ink.

The trees are from the Whimsy & Wonder DSP and have been cut out using the coordinating Christmas Trees Dies

The envelope has a piece of the Whimsy & Wonder DSP attached to the flap.  

The corner of the envelope has been heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder and one of the stamps from the Whimsical Trees stamp set.  Once embossed the holly leaves were colored with Light and Dark Mint Macaron and Light Polished Pink Stampin' Blends.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards and have been inspired to try some of my ideas on your own.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment