Sunday, December 26, 2021

Poinsettia Thank You

Now that Christmas is over you may have a few thank you cards to write, so I thought I would share some ideas with you.

This card was made using the smallest poinsettia die in the Poinsettia Dies set and has been cut out using the Red Velvet Paper and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.

The Old Olive leaves are from the Christmas Trimmings Dies.

The Basic White front panel has five vertical and five horizontal lines that were scored using the Stampin' Trimmer.  I started the score lines on the left hand side of the panel at the 1" mark on the trimmer and scored at each score line moving to the right until I had five lines.  I then repeated this process by turning the panel 90 degrees and started the score lines at the 1" mark.

The jewels on the front panel are called Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels and will be available to order on January 4, 2022 from the new January - July 2022 Mini Catalog.

The sentiment is from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set and has been stamped in Real Red ink.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards and have been inspired to try some of my ideas on your own.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment