Thursday, June 20, 2024

Summer Fun Blog Hop

 Welcome to the Team Stamp It Groups Summer Fun Blog Hop! 

Whether you hopped onto my blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.
This card was made using the Beach Day Bundle.

What a fun card to make!

The card starts with a Basic White cardstock card base.

The Basic White cardstock top panel was watercolored using Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Azure Afternoon ink.

The sand castle and seashells were stamped in Crumb Cake ink and are from the Beach Day stamp set.

The rest of the elements of the card were stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Basic White cardstock and then colored using Stampin' Blends (see list of colors below).

The sentiment is from the Beach Day stamp set and has been stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink directly onto the card front.

Wink of Stella was added to the seashells.
Here's a look at the inside of the card.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card today, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit.
Congratulations to last month’s winner….
I hope you enjoyed looking at my card today.

During the month of June 2024 get an additional 10% discount on stamp and die bundles only (that's a total of 20% discount).

You can also save 10% on Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machines and Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machines (either white or Boho Blue).

The 10% discount includes stamp and die bundles that are ordered as part of 
your Starter Kit.

See and shop for all qualifying bundles my online store.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit.

Product List

6 comments:

  1. I love the beach scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun beach scene! Pretty colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love this set and your beach scene is very well done.

    ReplyDelete