Monday, August 24, 2026

Peaceful Christmas Cheer

There’s something wonderfully peaceful about the soft greenery and traditional Christmas colors on this card. I love how the Peaceful Pine card base lets the greenery take center stage, while the pops of Cherry Cobbler add just the right amount of Christmas sparkle.

This card was inspired by a beautiful sample card on page 23 of the upcoming September–December 2026 Stampin’ Up! Catalog. I made a few changes to create my own version while keeping the elegant, natural feel of the original.

Creating the Card Front

I started with Peaceful Pine cardstock for the card base. To add a subtle decorative border, I used my Take Your Pick Tool stylus to draw a line ½" in from the perimeter of the card front. This simple detail adds a little extra interest without taking away from the focal point.

For the background, I stamped one of the greenery images from the Wrapped Greenery stamp set in Peaceful Pine ink. The tone-on-tone stamping creates a beautiful, subtle background that complements the greenery die cuts.

The floral arrangement was created using the Wrapped Greenery Dies along with the coordinating All Wrapped Up Specialty Designer Series Paper. I love how the printed greenery gives the arrangement so much color and texture without requiring additional coloring.

The eucalyptus sprig on the front was adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals, giving the arrangement added depth and dimension.

To finish the greenery, I added a bow made with Cherry Cobbler & White Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. The traditional red and white stripes are a perfect Christmas accent against the green background.

A Touch of Christmas Sparkle

The sentiment, “Wishing You Christmas Cheer,” is from the Magical Christmas Hot Foil Dies. I used Silver Hot Foil to create the elegant, shiny sentiment. It was also adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals so that it sits beautifully among the greenery.

A few Cherry Cobbler Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Sequins scattered across the card front add just the right amount of festive sparkle.

Inside the Card

I carried the greenery theme to the inside of the card by adding a floral stem die-cut from the All Wrapped Up Specialty Designer Series Paper.

The sentiment from the Stitched Stocking stamp set was stamped in Peaceful Pine ink, coordinating beautifully with the card base and the greenery on the front.

I love how the inside continues the design of the card without overwhelming the space where a personal message can be written.

This card is a beautiful combination of traditional Christmas colors, soft greenery, dimension, and a little sparkle. The All Wrapped Up Specialty Designer Series Paper makes creating a lush floral arrangement so easy, while the silver hot-foiled sentiment adds an elegant finishing touch. I think this would be a lovely card to send to someone special during the Christmas season!

Some of the products used to make this card will be available to purchase on September 1, 2026. If you would like access to these products sooner, join my team. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you enjoy a discount plus early access to new products. Click here for more information.

When you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you also receive the New Demonstrator Welcome Box when you sign-up to join Stampin' Up!

Click here to Join my Team!

Check out the links below, to see all of the exciting things happening with Stampin' Up!


15% off select cardstock and Designer Series Paper Sale August 4-31

Introducing the Stampin' Hot Foil System and the Metallic Magic Craft Class!

Available On-Demand!

August Product of the Month

This retreat is currently on sale in the Last Chance Products List and is available only while supplies last.

If you love paper crafting and are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd love to help! Shop through my Online Store to earn Stampin' Rewards for free and discounted products.

And if you're as passionate about crafting as I am, why not join my Stampin' Up! team? As a demonstrator, you'll get early access to the newest products and catalogs, enjoy exclusive discounts, earn a commission, and become part of an amazing global crafting community.
If this sounds exciting to you, let's chat!
Happy crafting! ✂️💖


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment