Sunday, March 21, 2021

Welcome Spring Spinner Card

How cool is this??!!  A spinner card!
This card was made using Brilliant Wings dies and the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper. The Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper, is only available until May 3, 2021 or while supplies last. The butterfly was cut out using the Brilliant Wings dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.

I got the idea for this card from a video I watched by Connie Stewart

The Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper is adhered to a Thick Basic White cardstock card base using Stampin' Seal.

The frame around the opening and the circle that the butterfly is adhered to was made using Melon Mambo cardstock and the Layering Circle dies.

The sentiment on the front of the card is from the Springtime Joy stamp set and has been stamped with Melon Mambo ink onto Basic White cardstock.

Here's a look at the inside of the card.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the A Wish for Everything stamp set and has been stamped in Melon Mambo ink.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment