Thursday, March 11, 2021

Knock! Knock!

My grandson loves knock, knock jokes.  Well actually, my grandson loves jokes period, but I digress.  I thought it would be fun to send him a knock, knock joke card.
I could not think of a more fun way to send him the card then to make the card a cascading waterfall card.
The card base is a single sheet of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Thick Basic White cardstock.  The front panel is cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".  The pull mechanism is 1 3/4" x 9" Thick Basic White cardstock that is scored at 1 1/2", 2 1/4", 3", 3 3/4".
The square panels were cut out using the Stitched Shapes dies and adhered onto the pull mechanism using Tear & Tape Adhesive.   The Delightful Tag Topper punch was used on the end of the pull mechanism.  3/16" Braided Linen Trim was used for the pull string.
Some of the stamps used for this card have been retired.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment