Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Happy Easter Card

Both of the cards featured today were so easy to make using the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack.
All I had to do was adhere one of the panels from the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More card pack onto the front of the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes card base.  Next, I stamped the sentiment in Bumblebee ink.  

To finish the card front, I added a butterfly from the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper, which is only available until May 3, 2021 or while supplies last.  The butterfly was cut out using the Brilliant Wings dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.  Playing with Patterns Resin Dots were adhered to the card front and voila the card was done. 

Here's the second card, it was made basically in the same way as above.
The larger butterfly was adhered onto the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals. The smaller butterflies were adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Here's a look at the inside of the card.
The Flowers for Every Season Memories & More card pack comes with coordinating stickers, which were used on the inside of the card.  The sentiment was stamped in Bumblebee ink using the A Wish for Everything stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment