Saturday, March 27, 2021

Easter Blog Hop

Welcome to Team Stamp It Groups Easter Blog Hop! Whether you hopped onto my Blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.

When I think of Easter I think of new birth and the coming of Spring.  The card I am sharing with you today reminds me of both.
Thick Basic White cardstock is the base for this card with a Bermuda Bay panel on top of it.

The front panel was made using the Birds & More dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.  Once the leafy circle was cut out a 3" x 3" piece of Rainbow Glimmer paper was adhered to the back of the panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  

The butterflies were cut out using the Butterfly Beauty Dies and the Rainbow Glimmer Paper.  The Confetti Flower Punch along with Mango Melody, Magenta Madness and Flirty Flamingo cardstock were used to make the flowers. Both the flowers and the butterflies were adhered to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Holiday Rhinestone and Champagne Basic Jewels were adhered to the center of the flowers.

The sentiment is from the Springtime Joy stamp set and has been stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.

Here's a peek at the inside of the card.
The sentiment is from the Springtime Joy stamp set and the butterflies are the same as the ones on the front of the card.

I would love it if you would leave a comment or subscribe to my blog.  As an added incentive, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Hello Dear Friend Kit.
The winner of last month's Team Stamp It Blog Hop was 
Frances Freeberg!
Congratulations Frances!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment