Monday, April 22, 2024

Mother's Day Card #1

I have featured this card before, but it is such a beautiful card I decided I had to make it one more time for Mother's Day.  This card is the first in a series of Mother's Day cards that I am making for the ladies in the Long Term Care Unit of the hospital where I work.

The original card was inspired by Jaimie Babarczy.

This card was made using the Flight and Airy Designer Series Paper (DSP) and is no longer available.

The card starts with a Basic White cardstock card base, followed by a Fresh Freesia cardstock panel.

The top panel has been embossed using the Softly Sophisticated Embossing folder, which is no longer available.  

The next panel is a Vellum circle that has been cut out using a three inch Deckled Circle die.

The top panel was fussy cut using the Flight and Airy DSP.  Once cut out, it was adhered onto the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the retired Dress to Impress stamp set and has been stamped in Fresh Freesia ink onto Basic White cardstock and then fussy cut.  Once cut out it was adhered onto the card front using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

Iridescent Pearl Basics Jewels were adhered randomly around the card for accent.

Here is a look at the inside of the card.

The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Hexagon stamp set and has been stamped in Fresh Freesia ink.  

The bird scene was fussy cut from the same sheet of Flight and Airy DSP and adhered onto the inside of the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment