Thursday, April 18, 2024

Mother's Day Blog Hop

Welcome to the Team Stamp It Groups Mother's Day Blog Hop! 

Whether you hopped onto my blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.

This card was made using the beautiful Perennial Lavender Designer 
Series Paper (DSP) and the Thoughtful Expressions Bundle.

The card starts with a Crumb Cake cardstock card base, followed by a Highland Heather cardstock panel, next a Lost Lagoon cardstock panel and then the top panel which is the Perennial Lavender DSP.

The Perennial Lavender DSP top panel has been cut out using one of the Deckled Rectangles dies.

The hummingbird is from the Thoughtful Expressions stamp set and has been stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored with Stampin' Blends, which are listed below in the supply list. One colored, the hummingbird was cut out using the coordinating Thoughtful Expressions die. The hummingbird was adhered onto the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Perennial Postage stamp set and has been stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink.

Purple Fine Shimmer Gems were adhered randomly onto the card front for accent.
Here's a look at the inside of the card.

Highland Heather cardstock has been adhered onto the Crumb Cake cardstock card base, followed by a Lost Lagoon cardstock panel and then a Perennial Lavender DSP panel that has been cut out using one of the 
Deckled Rectangles dies.

The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Hexagon stamp set and has been stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card today, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the  Confetti Birthday Kit.

Congratulations to last month’s winner….

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator


Product List

7 comments:

  1. Love how you stamped directly on the dsp. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Great use of this pattern from the pack. Using it on the inside is ingenious, I will definitely be doing this on a future card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hummingbird, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun use of the hummingbird with the lavender!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love your Mother's Day card so much! Your hummingbird is beautiful! I love the sentiment inside of your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty background and the hummingbird! Beautiful card!
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card l. So pretty.
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete