Thursday, June 30, 2022

Summer Basket Take 2

After I had made the original Summer Basket card my Stampin' Up! order arrived and in the box was the cute, little Best Label Punch.

I decided to redo my Summer Basket card and use the Best Label Punch for the sentiment instead of stamping it directly onto the card front.

The sentiment is from the Go To Greetings stamp set and has been stamped in Starry Sky ink. The sentiment label was adhered onto the card front using a Stampin' Dimensional.

Here is the original Summer Basket card.

Which one do you like better?

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment