Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Fresh Cut Flowers-Take 2

This is a stepped up version of the card that I posted on Saturday.

The lavender flowers are from the Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set and have been stamped on Basic White cardstock, then colored using Stampin' Blends.

Once colored, they were cut out using the coordinating Fresh Cut Stems die.

The Fresh Cut Stems dies are only available for the month of September or while supplies last and will not be in any catalog.  The Fresh Cut Flowers Stamp set and Fresh Cut Stems dies can be purchased separately or as a bundle.

There are a total of six new dies in the Perfect Partner Promotion that coordinate with stamp sets that are in the 2022 - 2023 Annual Catalog and the July - December 2022 Mini Catalog.


Here is the original card.
I am not sure which card I like best.


I hope you enjoyed todays card. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

September Promotions

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment