Saturday, April 2, 2022

Honeybee Blooms Thank You card

This beautiful card was made using the Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper (DSP) and was inspired by a card Chrissie Stokes made.  This marbly designed paper has beautiful blue hues on one side and pastel tropical tones on the other, simply gorgeous.

The flowers are cut out from the Honeybee Blooms dies.  Because of the intricacy of the flowers in this die, to make it easier to adhere them to the card, I first applied Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Basic White cardstock and then ran the cardstock and dies through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine.

To make the "Thanks" I used the Thanksgiving die from the Word Wishes Dies and cut off the "giving".  Before I cut it out, I applied Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Coastal Cabana cardstock, to make it easier to adhere to the card front panel. 

Light blue Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels were adhered beneath the Thanks.

The Basic White cardstock front panel was adhered to the Thick Basic White card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

 I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card and have been inspired to try some of my ideas on your own.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment