Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter Cards for Long Term Care

Thought I would share with you some of the Easter cards that I made for the Long Term Care Unit at the hospital I work at.
The duckling cards were inspired by cards I had seen on Pinterest made by Amanda Gardner and Elaine Schader.

The stamp set I used for the ducks, rabbits and chicks was Easter Friends.  The clouds are from the Tulip Fields stamp set.  The little butterflies are the Brushed Brass Butterflies.  The sentiment is from the Easter Friends Stamp set.
These cards were inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by JD Papercrafts.

The stamp set used was Timeless Tulips.
These two adorable cards were inspired by a card made by Lauren Neumann.

The watering can is from the Flowering Rainboots bundle.
These cards were inspired by a card that was created by Julie Gilson.

The sentiment on these cards is from the Celebrating You stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card and have been inspired to try some of my ideas on your own.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment