Saturday, July 17, 2021

Christmas in July Blog Hop

Welcome to Team Stamp It Groups Christmas in July Blog Hop! Whether you hopped onto my Blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than six months away!  

This beautiful card was made using the Poinsettia Petals stamp set along with the coordinating Poinsettia Dies.
The poinsettia flowers and berries were stamped in VersaMark ink onto Basic White cardstock and then heat embossed with Gold Metallic emboss powder.

Once embossed, the berries were colored using a Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend.

The card front was adhered to a Gold Foil sheet using Stampin' Seal.  This panel was then adhered onto a Thick Basic White cardbase.

The sentiment on the card front is from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set.

The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set and has been heat embossed using the Gold Metallic Emboss Powder.

I was so happy with how the gold embossed card turned out, I decided to make the same card only using Real Red cardstock and White Emboss Powder.

For this card the Real Red card front was adhered onto a Basic White panel.  Once adhered, this panel was then adhered onto a Real Red cardbase.

Here's a look at the inside of the card, the sentiment was heat embossed using White Emboss Powder.

 I would love it if you would leave a comment or subscribe to my blog.  As an added incentive, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Looking Up Card Kit.
The winner of last month's Team Stamp It Blog Hop was
JoAnn Porter!
Congratulations JoAnn!

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.
Product List

7 comments:

  1. #stampitcontest
    Lovely card. Love the poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My email address got lost!!!
      lisaparsons1129@gmail .com

      Delete
  3. #stampitcontest Great Poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  4. #stampitcontest
    Love the heat embossed cards! I think the real red version is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete