Friday, July 9, 2021

Hugs

You may have missed this hidden gem in the new 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog, it is located on page 19.

The Sending Hugs Bundle can be used in a variety of ways; with or without the coordinating dies, with or without the sentiments included in the stamp set and with or without the raised "HUGS", just to name a few. 
The Hugs stamp was stamped onto Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored using Stampin' Blends.

Basic White cardstock and the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine were used for the Hugs die.  Once cut out, it was then colored with Stampin' Blends and adhered onto the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I think next time I use this die, I will use the adhesive sheets, adhering the adhesive sheet to the cardstock before I run it through to be diecut.

The "HUGS" was cut out using the "HUGS" die that is part of the die set.  Before I cut the letters out, I adhered Foam Adhesive Sheet to the Pool Party cardstock.

The sentiments are from the Sending Hugs stamp set and have a coordinating die that matches the size of the stamp.  

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment