Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Bridal Shower Invitation

My daughter is getting married in a few weeks and has asked me to be her Maid of Honor.  I am so honored to have her ask me.  As part of the Maid of Honor duties, the Maid of Honor is suppose to host a Bridal Shower.  

This is the invitation I made for the Bridal Shower.

The Pretty Peacock single layer cardbase is topped with a Vellum panel that has been embossed using the Seashells 3D Embossing folder.  

After printing the wording for the invitations on Kraft paper (you could use Crumb Cake cardstock, if you didn't have Kraft paper available), the seashells were randomly stamped using Pretty Peacock ink and the Friends are like Seashells stamp set.  The "sand" was stamped using Crumb Cake ink and the Friends are like Seashells stamp set.

Once stamped, the front panel was adhered onto the Vellum Embossed panel.  This panel was then adhered onto the cardbase, applying the adhesive only where it would be hidden behind the Kraft paper front panel.
Here's a look at the invitation along with the coordinating envelope.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment