Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Hey Chick Bundle

Have you ever come across a stamp set that makes you laugh out loud? That’s what the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles do for me. I love them so much! 
If you haven’t seen them, see below for a few fun things you can create. You’ll love it! See the bundles here: (Link to my online store). 

If you like them, don’t wait, the bundles are going away on June 30, 2021. 
I would love it if you choose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment