Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Peekaboo Card

I made this card to send to my grandson while I was out of town for a few days.  I think he will enjoy receiving it.
The stamp set is called Peekaboo Farm.  It is a very cute stamp set, the rock wall even has little divots for the animals feet to go.  The Stamparatus makes lining the animals feet up perfectly to the rock wall a breeze.  The clouds are from the 
Give it a Whirl die set.

The sky has been colored using Balmy Blue and Misty Moonlight ink that has been brushed onto the Basic White cardstock using a Stampin' Blending Brush.  The clouds were cut out using the cloud dies from the Give it a Whirl die set and Basic White cardstock.

The rock wall was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored with Light and Dark Smoky Slate ink.

The Pig was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored using Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends.

The cow and bird were also stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  The cow was colored using the Light Basic Black Stampin' Blends.  The bird was colored using a Dark Mango Melody Stampin' Blends.
The sentiment on the inside of the card was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and is from the Peekaboo Farm stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment