Tuesday, October 24, 2023

More Halloween Goodie Bags

 Sharing a few more of the Goodie Bags that were made for the Long Term Care Department at the hospital I work at.

These bags were mostly made with Stampin' Up! products that 
have been retired. 

I had forgotten to take a picture of them when I was at my house, so quickly did it in my car, right before I ran the box of goodies to the Long Term Care.  These along with the ones I posted here, are just a few of the goodie bags.  All in all, 24 different bags were made.





Instructions on how to make this goodie bag can be found here.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment