Saturday, October 21, 2023

Thanksgiving Blog Hop

Welcome to the Team Stamp It Groups Thanksgiving Theme Blog Hop! 

Whether you hopped onto my blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.
This card was made using the beautiful All About Autumn Specialty 
Designer Series Paper (DSP).

The card starts with a Pumpkin Pie cardstock card base.

The next layers are alternating layers of Cajun Craze cardstock and the All About Autumn DSP. All of the layers were cut out using the Deckled Rectangles Dies.

The sentiment is from the Autumn Leaves stamp set and has been stamped onto Basic White cardstock using Pumpkin Pie ink, then adhered onto the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The leaves were cut out using the Autumn Leaves dies along with the Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Rustic Crate stamp set and has been stamped onto Basic White cardstock using Pumpkin Pie ink.

The leaves were cut out using the Autumn Leaves dies and the All About Autumn Specialty DSP that was leftover from the card front.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my project today, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Christmas Everywhere Kit.

Congratulations to last months winner...

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

9 comments:

  1. Love the fall colors for this card, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. #stampitcontest Love card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Fall thankful card..I like Triple Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love that oxidized copper paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card really says fall!! Love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you made the card to look like 3d. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Wow wow Love that card
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beautiful! Love the rich fall colors. Thanks for the opportunity to win a kit #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete