Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Let's Play Ball!

The Long Term Care Unit, at the hospital where I work, had a celebration for the residents for Father's Day.  

Their Father's Day celebration theme was baseball. When I saw these baseball caps, I just knew I had to make the caps for the residents.

These baseball caps are not a Stampin' Up! product. The baseball caps are an svg. file that was downloaded from My Scrap Chick. 

The caps were quite easy to make and went together quickly.
The top of the cap lifts off to reveal a box.  The box will hold 3-4 Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffles.
Here's a look at a few more of the caps.

Now is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! 

Only a few more days left of this fabulous offer!
Sale ends June 30, 2023  

New team members will get even more FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. 

Between 1–30 June, those who sign up can get $125 USD $155 USD worth of products for only $99 USD + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!   

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment