Friday, May 5, 2023

Ready to Ride


This card was made using the Ready to Ride Suite. When I made this card for my son-in-law, the suite was available for purchase.  I did not want to spoil the surprise by posting the card before his birthday.  When this card posts to my blog the Ready to Ride Designer Series Paper (DSP) will be retired.  

Legendary Ride stamp set along with the coordinating dies are a carry-over item to the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.

The card starts with a Basic Black cardstock card base, followed by Ready to Ride DSP panels.

I had a certain look I was going for with the motorcycle and some of the supplies I used on it are retired products. The motorcycle base and tires were cut out in Basic Black cardstock.

The motorcycle frame and wheels were cut using Silver Foil Sheet.

The seat was cut out using Black Foil Sheet and the fenders and gas tank were cut out using Blue Foil Sheet.  Both of these foil sheets are retired.

The motorcycle went together fairly easily, next time I make one I will probably back the foils with Adhesive Sheet to make it easier to adhere the pieces.

The sentiment is from the Charming Sentiments Bundle and has been stamped in VersaMark ink onto Basic Black cardstock and then heat embossed using Silver Embossing Powder.  Once embossed the sentiment was cut out using the coordinating Sentiment Silhouette dies.

Both the motorcycle and the sentiment panel were adhered onto the card front using Black Stampin' Dimensionals.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Charming Sentiments stamp set and has been stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock.

The little mound in the lower right-hand corner of the card is from the Legendary Ride stamp set and has been stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment