Saturday, April 22, 2023

Mother's Day Blog Hop

Welcome to the Team Stamp It Groups Mother's Day Blog Hop! 

Whether you hopped onto my blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.
This card is a Pop-Up Crate card.
The flowers are from the Sentimental Park stamp set and coordinating dies and have been stamped with Stampin' Up! In-Colors.  The leaves were stamped in Parakeet Party / Granny Apple Green and Old Olive / Mossy Meadow inks.

The sentiment is from the retired Celebrating You stamp set and has been stamped in Fresh Freesia ink onto Basic White cardstock.  Once stamped, the sentiment was cut out using one of the dies from the Sentimental Park dies.

The flowers on the sentiment label are from the Sentimental Park dies and have been cut out using Orchid Oasis and Highland Heather cardstock.

Pastel Pearls were applied randomly to the crate front.  The Pastel Pearls will be retiring soon and are only available while supplies last.

Here's a side view of the crate.

To make the crate you will need the following:
For the back of the crate - 3" x 2 3/4" Basic White cardstock
For the corner "posts" - 1" x 3", scored at 1/2" Basic White cardstock - you will need 4
For the front of the crate - 3" x 1/2" Basic White cardstock - you will need 4
For the sides of the crate - 2" x 1/2" Basic White cardstock - you will need 8
For the inside supports - 4" x 1/2", scored at 1/2" and 3 1/2" Basic White cardstock - you will need 3
The finished size of the crate is approximately 3" high x 3" long x 2" wide.

This crate will fold flat and will fit into an A2 envelope.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my project today, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Birthday Card Organizer Kit.


Congratulations to last months winner...

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

 

Product List

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE this crate card! Wow! Very thoughtful and fun card! Thank you for sharing! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute 3-D card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Spring card too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flower crate! So beautifully done and those flowers will make anyone feel special. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #stampitcontest pretty crate... I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colleen Tincher. Love this card. First time I have seen it done and can't wait to give it a try. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #stampitcontest
    I have never seen this card before, it is very impressive

    ReplyDelete
  8. #stampitcontest Love the crate of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a darling idea, I love it! #stampitcontest , Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I have never seen a crate card before. I love it!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #stampitcontest

    Beautiful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. #stampitcontest

    The crate holding the spray of flowers is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The crate is such a special touch!

    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card has left me speechless .... and that is saying something coming from me. WOWwie!! Gorgeous #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  15. #stampitcontest
    Fun card!
    al.smejkal@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. #stampitcontest
    How creative!!

    ReplyDelete