Saturday, December 17, 2022

New Years Theme Blog Hop

Welcome to the Team Stamp It Groups New Years Theme Blog Hop! 

Whether you hopped onto my blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.
It's hard to believe the year is almost over already!  

I struggle with thinking of ideas for New Year's cards, I don't know why, but it is always difficult for me.  This year was the exception and the "exception" came out exceptional! 

When the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (DSP) came out in the 
July - December Mini Catalog, I knew exactly what I was going to make for the New Years Blog Hop. The Celebrate Everything DSP can be used for just about every occasion you can think of. The Celebrate Everything DSP is a Host product and is only available with Stampin' Up! Rewards.

The card starts with a Basic Black card base followed by a Gold Foil sheet. Since only about 1/8" of the Gold Foil Sheet is visible, I cut out the center of the sheet using one of the Stitched Rectangle dies and saved it for another project.

The fireworks panel is from the Celebrate Everything DSP. The Celebrate Everything DSP will be retiring soon along with the July - December Mini Catalog.

The top panel was made using the Labels Aglow large dotted circle die, a Gold Foil Sheet and the largest of the Layering Circle dies.

The center of the top panel is Vellum that has been cut out using the small Labels Aglow circle.  The sentiment is from the Brightest Glow stamp set and has been heat embossed using Gold Embossing Powder.  The Vellum was adhered to the top panel using a thin line of Multipurpose Liquid Glue that was applied along the inner edge of the Gold Foil circle.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card today, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Cozy & Bright Card Kit.

Congratulations to last months winner....

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the fireworks paper. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  2. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  3. #stampitcontest That’s the perfect paper for a New Years Card! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the choice of the dies and DSP for your New Years card! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  5. #stampitcontest. What great DSP. Totally love it and can understand why you chose it for your background paper. Awesome card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #stampitcontest This is a classic NewYear card, fireworks never get old...love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol Sanquenetti carolsanquenetti@att.netDecember 23, 2022 at 7:45 AM

    #stampitcontest
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete