Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Sweet Candy Canes

Along with the Sweet Gingerbread Christmas Dinner Table Placeholders I featured on yesterdays blog, (Click here to see) I also decorated candy canes for each of the Long Term Care Residents.

These were quick and fun to make. 

The Candy Cane dies came with the candy cane label. 

The sentiment and the mistletoe are from the Sweet Candy Canes stamp set. The mistletoe was stamped in Garden Green ink and the sentiment was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink onto Pool Party cardstock.

Red and Green ribbon and Flat Jingle Bell Trinkets finish off the label.

I hope you enjoyed my project for today. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment