Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Window Wishes Shaker Card Upgrade

Last night after I posted the Window Wishes Shaker card, I thought of a few more things I could do to this card to make it even better. I am really happy with how the upgrade turned out.

On the front Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to the garland around the window.  The light must have been hitting them oddly because some of them look orange in the picture, but they really are Red Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
On the inside, a strip of the snowflake Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper was added to the bottom of the card.

Click here if you would like to see what the original Window Wishes Shaker card looked like.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment