Thursday, March 28, 2024

Easter Egg Treat Baskets 2024

Another quick share!

These are the Easter Baskets I made for the Long Term Care Unit at the hospital where I work.

These Easter Baskets are not Stampin' Up! product, however, Stampin' Up! product was used to make them.

The baskets came from an SVG pattern that was downloaded from MyScrapChick and then cut out using a Brother Scan N Cut.

Aren't they cute??!!

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator





 

No comments:

Post a Comment