Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Easter Bunny Gift Wrap

I thought I would share with you, real quick, a project that I have been working on for a couple of my friends children for Easter.

These little gift wrap boxes are not Stampin' Up! product, however, Stampin' Up! product was used to make them.

The bunnies came from an SVG pattern that was downloaded from MyScrapChick and then cut out using a Brother Scan N Cut.

I think they turned out just adorable.

Here is a look at one all by itself, so cute!

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator



 

No comments:

Post a Comment