Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Christmas Belly Box Table Placeholders

Thought I would share with you this years' Christmas table placeholders that I made for the residents of the Long Term Care Unit of the hospital I work at.
These were made using my Brother ScanNCut along with .svg patterns from 
My Scrap Chick.
All of the cardstock and Designer Series Paper used to make the placeholders were from Stampin' Up!

I think the placeholders turned out really cute and hope the residents 
will like them too!

The belly boxes were filled with Christmas themed Hershey Kisses and Lindt's Lindor Assorted Chocolate Truffles.

The Stampin' Up! Last Chance Products Sale is still going on. Some of the last chance products have already sold out.  
The remaining products are available only while supplies last.  
Don't wait too long to take advantage of this awesome deal!

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment