Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Thanksgiving Placeholders

These cute Pilgrim Table Placeholders were made for the residents of the Long Term Care Unit at the hospital I work at Thanksgiving dinner.
They were made using an .svg file from My Scrap Chick and were cut out using my ScanNCut machine.  
The link to My Scrap Chick's website is linked here

Here is a look at each of the treat boxes close up.

And a side view.

Stampin' Up! products were used to make all of the pilgrim treat boxes.  The pumpkin on the front of the treat box is from the Pick of the Patch Bundle.

Here's a side view of the pilgrim girl.

These pilgrims were easy and fun to make.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment