Monday, December 21, 2020

Freezin' Fun Twist Card - day 7

 When I saw the Freezin' Fun stamp set with its coordinating Freezin' Friends dies, my thoughts immediately went to winter, snow ball fights and Christmas. 

I knew I had to have it.

The card was made using a Night of Navy card base.  The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper front panel was embossed using the Evergreen Forest 3D embossing folder.  The sentiment on the card front is from the For Unto Us stamp set and was stamped in Night of Navy ink.  The penguin and snowballs were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, colored using Stampin' Blends and then cut out with the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine using the coordinating Freezin' Friends dies.
What makes this card really fun is that it is a twist card.  If you have never made a twist card before, it only looks complicated, they are actually quite easy to make.  Watch my video for complete instructions on how to make a twist card.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog, stop back by tomorrow for day 8 of my 10-day Christmas series.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment