Sunday, December 20, 2020

Christmas Placeholders - day 6

 Hard to believe there are only five days before Christmas.  To help you with your Christmas table settings, I thought I would share with you the placeholders that I made for the Long Term Care Unit at the hospital I work at.

The idea was CASED from a Pinterest post I saw that was done by Jeanie Stark.
It was simple and easy to make, which is exactly what I needed during this busy holiday season.
The placeholders were made by using a rubber band, I used the clear kind that you can find in the hair product aisle, to group three candy canes together.
Next, I wrapped ribbon around the candy cane cluster to cover the rubber band and tied it in a bow.  I printed out the names using Segue font onto thick Whisper White card stock. The stamp set I used was Blended Seasons, which is a retired stamp set.  The image was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored with Light Mossy Meadow, Light Old Olive and Dark Cherry Cobbler ink.

Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy Christmas Placeholder and that you have a very Merry Christmas.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment