Saturday, December 19, 2020

New Years Theme Blog Hop

Welcome to Team Stamp It Groups New Years Theme Blog Hop!  Whether you hopped onto my Blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.

Hard to believe this year is almost over, even with the pandemic, it still seemed like it just flew by.

This card has several layers of different colored panels to coordinate with the multi-colored Glimmer paper.  The Whisper White card base has a Granny Apple Green panel followed by a Blackberry Bliss panel.  Night of Navy cardstock was used for the top panel.  Rainbow glitter paper and the Stitched Stars dies were used to make the stars and starry swirl. These were adhered to the Night of Navy card front using little dots of liquid glue.  Happy New Year was cut out using the Word Wishes dies and Silver Foil cardstock.  The words were adhered to the card front with small pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Wish for Everything stamp set.  It is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The stars are from the Rainbow Glimmer paper starry swirl.
 
I hope you enjoyed looking at my project, the items used to make this card are available in my online store. 
 
I would love it if you would leave a comment or subscribe to my blog.  As an added incentive, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Simply Citrus Card Kit.  The Simply Citrus Card Kit 
is one of the all-inclusive card kits that are offered by Stampin' Up! and includes everything you need to make the cards along with a box to store the cards in.
The winner of last month's Team Stamp It Blog Hop was 
Michael Haugland!
Congratulations Michael!

Product List

13 comments: