Saturday, September 23, 2023

Halloween Blog Hop

Welcome to the Team Stamp It Groups Halloween and Fall Theme Blog Hop! 

Whether you hopped onto my blog from one of my teammates or started with my blog, I'm awfully glad you "hopped" by.
This cute Halloween treat bag was made using the Them Bones Suite, featured in the September - December 2023 Mini Catalog.

Instructions on how to make this treat bag can be found here.

The Them Bones Designer Series Paper coordinates with the Bag of Bones dies, which made decorating this bag quite easy!

The sentiment from the Bag of Bones stamp was stamped onto Basic White cardstock using Starry Sky ink and then cut out using one of the Stylish Shapes dies. The sentiment is backed with a piece of Copper Clay cardstock that has been cut out using one of the Deckled Circle dies.

The completed gift bag measures approximately 3 1/2" tall x 3" wide x 1 1/2" deep and will hold 3-4 of the fun-sized Halloween treats.
The Glow in the Dark Bats and Ghosts make the treat bag extra fun!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my project today, if you leave a comment on my blog, and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Birthday Card Organizer Kit.

Congratulations to last months winner...

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit, if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator


Product List

10 comments:

  1. How adorable this is. Great project thanks for sharing I love it RenaH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your project. So cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Halloween treat bag!!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute treat bag #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bag! The glow in the dark is so much fun. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  6. #stampitcontest So cute, perfect to give out to the office and treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute treat bag! Perfect for little or big trick or treaters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #stampitcontest
    Super fun!

    ReplyDelete