Sunday, May 3, 2020

Mother's Day card

Thought you might like to see the Mother's Day card I made for the Long Term Care Unit at the hospital I work at.
 This card was so fun to make, I love the cat and the little bird on the fence post.
 As you can see, it is a Center Step card with an easel, which added a lot of dimension to the card.  The little flowers in the front of the card hold the front fold in place.  The cobble stone was made using the Hammered Metal Embossing folder and punched out with a 1" Circle Punch.
All of the images were stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. The flowers were colored with Stampin' Blends and then cut out with a die cutter and the coordinating die from the Garden Gateway dies. 
 The background paper on this card is from the Garden Lane Designer Series paper pack.
The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment is from the Timeless Tulips stamp set.

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. It's so hard to find directions or tutorials for any type of fancy fold card base. As a demonstrator, I really should learn how to these. Would you consider doing a picture tutorial on how to make this beautiful card? I'd love to learn hoe to make it! I love the whole bundle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria I have posted instructions on how to make this fancy fold Center Step card base. Here's the link https://justdreaminstamps.blogspot.com/2020/08/graces-garden-center-step-card-with.html.

      Pam

      Delete