Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Thanksgiving Table Placeholders

 Thought I would share with you the Thanksgiving Table Placeholders I made for the Long Term Care Unit at the hospital I work for.

I think they turned out so cute and hope the residents enjoy them.

I found the idea on Pinterest, unfortunately I do not have the persons name that created them.  The three leaves making the tail, the 2" clay pots, the wooden craft spoons and the raffia bows were all purchased from Amazon.  The wooden spoon was painted with dark brown paint, the eyes were drawn onto the wooden spoon using a black permanent marker, the white dots for the eyes were made using a white gel pen.  The beak and the feet were cut out using Stampin' Up! Heart dies from the Stitched Be Mine die set and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  Everything was glued together using a hot glue gun.  I used a 2" wide Wilton treat bag to put the candy in and then tied it shut with 
a piece of 1/8" orange ribbon.
Here's a picture of the box full of the "little turkeys". 
Because of privacy issues, I cannot show you the name tags that were added to the front of the turkeys with the residents' names on them.  The name tags were printed out in brown ink on white cardstock and then adhered to the wooden spoons using Stampin' Up's! Tear & Tape adhesive.

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment