If you need a quick, but beautiful Valentine's Day card, this is the card for you.
The card base is made using Blushing Bride card stock that has been cut to
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and then scored at 4 1/4". The back panel is Blushing Bride Glimmer paper cut to 4" x 5 1/4". Adhere the Blushing Bride Glimmer panel to the card front. The Blushing Bride card stock top panel was cut using the Detailed Floral Thinlits dies and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. The Big Shot Die Brush makes it a cinch to get all of the little pieces punched out of the top panel. The sentiment is from the Love Sparkles stamp set and is stamped with Sweet Sugarplum ink. The "twinkles" are accented with a touch of clear Wink of Stella. The top panel is adhered to the Glimmer panel using liquid glue.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Sealed with Love stamp set and is stamped with Sweet Sugarplum ink. The heart is from the Love Sparkles stamp set and is also stamped with Sweet Sugarplum ink. The "twinkle" mark on the heart was accented with a touch of clear Wink of Stella and then highlighted with a rhinestone jewel.
Would you love to buy all your Stampin' Up! Products at a discount?
Well, now you can by signing up as a demonstrator with my team!
Purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for $99 and join my Stampin’ Up! team HERE. The really awesome part of this starter kit is that it is completely customizable, you get to choose up to $229 in Stampin' Up! products from your wish list for only $99. You build it your way with the products that you want!!
Here's how it works....
- For $99 you choose: Up to $229* in the Stampin’ Up! products of your choice! (*during Sale-A-Bration from January 4 – March 31, 2017.) If you join after March 31, then it is $125 in Stampin' Up! product.
- Free shipping - the kit ships to you FREE!! I don't know about you, but I love FREE!!
- Receive a 20% discount on all subsequent orders or purchases.
- If you reach $300 in purchases or sales (this amount is before your discount) by the end of your first full Stampin' Up! quarter (June 2017), your Demonstrator discount and benefits will renew for another full quarter. If you don't, you simply drop and are no longer a Demonstrator. You don't have to do a thing.
- No Risk, it's like a Trial Demonstrator-ship. You can enjoy all the benefits & discounts of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator while trying it out.
- There is no obligation to ever host a party, workshop or sell any product and definitely no pressure from me!
- Don't wait, sign up for this awesome opportunity today!