Friday, April 2, 2021

Welcome Spring!

This card says it all!!  I am so glad spring is finally here!
This card uses the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack and Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards and Envelopes.

The Flowers for Every Season front panel has a Magenta Madness cardstock panel behind it. This panel is adhered to the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The Just Jade sentiment label has been stamped in Just Jade ink and is from the Springtime Joy stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment