Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Alaskan Christmas Card

I have had several people ask me how I made the Aurora Borealis background on my Alaskan Christmas Card, so I thought I would share a video on how I made it.
For a complete list of all the supplies I used to make this card, click here.
Have you heard the news??!!

And if that wasn't enough, now through December 31, receive this Pretty Kitty card tutorial for FREE with a minimum purchase of $50 placed in my online store or when you join my Stampin' Up! team.

This tutorial features 
The Pretty Kitty card tutorial contains 15 full color pages of detailed instructions for creating 4 cards. You will receive a .pdf file via email automatically within 24 hours after placing your online order. 
 Join my team and receive this and all our exclusive group tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment