Friday, October 14, 2016

Spooky Scene Halloween Card

This slider card was so fun to make.  I love the Halloween surprise when you pull the ribbon up to reveal the HAPPY HALLOWEEN TRICK or TREAT and the Cookie Cutter Mummy.

How to Video
The video, below, will give you all the details on how to make this slider card.

            
Recipe-What you need to put it all together
  • Includes all supplies and measurements
Specials
Buy 3, get one FREE!!  Everyone likes FREE!!

Now through October 31, receive this Spooky Fun Halloween card tutorial for FREE with a minimum purchase of $50 placed in my online store or when you join my Stampin' Up! team.
 
This tutorial features 
The Spooky Fun card tutorial contains 14 full color pages of detailed instructions for creating 4 cards. You will receive a .pdf file via email automatically within 24 hours after placing your online order with me.

Join my team and receive this and all our exclusive group tutorials. 



No comments:

Post a Comment