Saturday, March 24, 2018

Easter Blog Hop


Welcome to the Team Stamp It Groups Easter Theme Blog Hop.  Whether you started with my blog or "hopped" over from one of my teammate’s blogs, I am happy you stopped by!
I love Easter!  To me it signifies re-birth and an end of the cold, wet and snowy winter.  
This card turned out so stinking cute. I had a concept in my head of what I wanted to do and had so much fun figuring out how to put it all together.  
I hope you enjoy it!
The card is a tri-fold card.  Each page you turn is another Easter scene.
As you can see, each layer builds on the previous layer.
For the instructions on how to make this card, please click here!  All of the products I used to make this card are available at my online store.

The winner of last month's Team Stamp It Spring Fling Theme Blog Hop was Janet Swofford!
Congratulations Janet!
I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog and looking at my project.  I would love it if you would leave a comment or subscribe to my blog.  As an added incentive, if you leave a comment on my blog and include your name and #stampitcontest in your comment, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the Perennial Birthday Kit and Stamp Set.
Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator or of joining my Stampin' Up! team? 
Well, now is the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! 
During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD and you get to choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! 
(Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) 
Plus, the kit ships for free!
 
Here's how it works....
  •   For $99 you choose: Up to $226* in the Stampin’ Up! products of your choice!
                   (*during Sale-A-Bration from January 3 – March 31, 2018.)  
  •      Free shipping - the kit ships to you FREE!!  I don't know about you, but I love FREE!!
  • Receive a 20% discount on all subsequent orders or purchases. 
  •  If you reach $300 in purchases or sales (this amount is before your discount) by the end of your first full Stampin' Up! quarter (June 2018), your Demonstrator discount and benefits will renew for another full quarter.  If you don't, you simply drop and are no longer a Demonstrator. You don't have to do a thing.
  •   No Risk, it's like a Trial Demonstrator-ship. You can enjoy all the benefits & discounts of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator while trying it out.
  •     There is no obligation to ever host a party, workshop or sell any product and definitely no pressure from me!
  • Don't wait, sign up for this awesome opportunity today!



Product List

40 comments:

  1. Love this card! I wouldn't have thought to use Charming Cafe on an Easter card. Will definitely be playing with that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks amazing!
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love all the things I'm seeing on the Blog Hop! Stamp it Contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. So much detail! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great special fold card..love the bunny! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of layers. Wow #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  7. #stampitcontesy. Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,looks like you put a lot of time into this cute card - love it!
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  10. #stampitcontest Very creative card - love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this so much. What a great idea using the Charming Cafe set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #stampitcontest. Like the layers on this card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Pam!! Love the layers you created for the scenery!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. #stampitcontest so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. #stampitcontest I like the three different scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. #stampitcontest
    Never get too many card ideas. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. #stampitcontest wow I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. #stampitcontest
    I like this card alot. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a unique card. I love the scenery that builds upon itself. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  20. #stampitcontest Love your card. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very Cute!!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  22. #stampitcontest.... cute little peek.a.boos.

    ReplyDelete
  23. #stampitcontest
    Amazingly detailed! Thanks for sharing the directions! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your creativity - I want to try the technique!
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the card and how each layer was different. #stampitcontest

    Cheryl Jones

    ReplyDelete
  26. So many details! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete