Monday, April 5, 2021

RN card

A friend of mine just passed her State Boards to become a Registered Nurse.  Thought I would share with you the card I made for her to congratulate her on this awesome achievement.
Thick Basic White cardstock was used for the card base. Night of Navy cardstock was used for the next panel. The top panel is from the Well Suited Designer Series Paper.  The "shirt" was cut out using the Suit & Tie dies that are part of the Well Suited Suite.  The stethoscope was made using Basic Black cardstock and a Silver Foil sheet.  The "RN" was cut out using the Playful Alphabet dies and Real Red cardstock.
The sentiments are from the You Are Amazing and the Peaceful Moments stamp sets and have been stamped in Night of Navy ink.  The stars are from the You Are Amazing stamp set and were stamped with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed using Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment