Thursday, April 8, 2021

Flowers for Every Season

 Here is a look at the cards that were made over this past month using the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack.

The amazing thing to me is that I made all of these cards with that one pack and I still have tons of panels from the Flowers for Every Season Card Pack left over.

The possibilities for these remaining panels is endless!

The cards below along with the cards above, went to the residents of the Long Term Care Unit at the hospital where I work for Easter. 
I hope you enjoyed looking at my Easter cards over the last month. 

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love it if you chose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  When you place an order in my online store you can earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used for free and discounted products, or used toward your Starter Kit to help you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please consider joining my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment