Thursday, June 6, 2019

Father's Day Cards

Since I shared with you the Mother's Day cards I made for our hospitals Long Term Care Unit, I thought I would also share with you the cards I made for them for Father's Day.
 I know I always say this but...what a fun card to make!  I used the same technique for this card as I used for the Father's Day Blog Hop card.
This card was made using the Best Catch stamp set with the coordinating Catch of the Day dies.  The birds are from the High Tide stamp set.  
Here's the back of the card.  
The sentiment on the back is from the retired Nailed It! stamp set.
Some up close looks at the fishing basket and hat,
the fishing person,
and the fish. 
The fish was colored with Light Crumb Cake, Dark and Light Granny Apple Green, Dark and Light Pool Party, Light Smoky Slate, Light Calypso Coral and Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends.  Once the ink dried, clear Wink of Stella was brushed over the fish.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment