Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Sleigh and Thanksgiving Turkeys

The Activities Director for the long term care unit of the hospital that I work for asked me if I could make the decorations that would go on the table placards for the Long Term Care residents Christmas Dinner.  This is what I came up with, I have to admit the pictures don't do them justice, they were beautiful. These were made using the Sleigh Ride Photopolymer Stamp set and matching thinlits dies. The reindeer are either on Whisper White cardstock or Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  The sleigh was made using either Whisper White cardstock with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper or Silver Foil Sheets with Silver Glimmer paper.  
 

  
They had also asked me to help out for Thanksgiving.  This is what I came up with for their Thanksgiving table placards.
I didn't get a picture of the whole pile of sleighs but here's one of all the turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment