Thursday, January 7, 2016

Free Tutorial

Through January 31st, receive this Birthday Blooms card tutorial for FREE with a minimum purchase of $50 placed in my online store or when you join my Stampin' UP! team.

This tutorial features
The Birthday Blooms card tutorial contains 13 full color pages of detailed instructions for creating 4 cards.

You will receive a .pdf file via email automatically within 24 hours after placing your online order. Email me at justdreaminstamps@gmail.com, if you don't receive your copy.

(You must check YES to "Allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information" when creating your account to receive emails from me.  If you select "No" I will not receive your name or email and will be unable to send your pdf.  I do not sell emails and send minimal emails)




Join my team and receive this and all our exclusive group tutorials.  See here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment